The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil have been demonstrated to be 2.5 times better absorbed than fish oil*, without any reflux or fishy aftertaste. The krill oil in Ocean RemediesTM has been studied clinically for its numerous benefits and is offered in an easy-to-swallow soft gel.
Well-supported by clinical data, krill oil contains unique forms of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which have been demonstrated to support brain, eye, joint and heart function**. Phospholipids promote healthy cellular and body function, while the natural antioxidant, astaxanthin, may offer its own health benefits.
Each Ocean RemediesTM 500 mg softgel contains:
- Esterified Astaxanthin: A natural antioxidant
- EPA & DHA: Two omega-3 fatty acids that can help support your brain health, maintain healthy levels of blood lipids and much more!
- Phospholipids: Long known as one of the “Building Blocks of Life,” phospholipids are fundamental to the body’s function and are not present in most in fish oils.
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin
* Clinical Study Report. NO. BTS 275/07, Feb. 16, 2009. Esslingen, Germany
** Massrieh, W. Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Neptune Krill Oil. Lipid Technology. 2008; 20(5).
What is the difference between fish oil and krill oil?|What are the benefits of supplementing with omega-3s?
Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil have been demonstrated to be 2.5 times better absorbed than from standard fish oil. This means you can take fewer and smaller soft gels per day and since krill oil mixes more easily in your stomach than other oils, you don’t have to worry about reflux or fishy aftertaste. Krill, which lives at the bottom of the food chain, doesn’t accumulate as many toxins and heavy metals as fish, resulting in a cleaner product. Krill oil also contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, which is not present in fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids include both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which have been shown to promote cardiovascular health, women’s health, joint health and cognitive health. They are usually lacking in the diet, so supplementation is often necessary. Krill oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids and so much more.
Is the shipping free?
Yes, for all orders over $50.
See full FAQ here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us